Anotem a data: 30 de novembro é o prazo máximo para envio de resumos para a 4th EMES International Research Conference on Social Enterprise – If Not For Profit, For What? And How? que ocorrerá de 1 a 4 de julho em Liege na Bélgica.
Vejam a chamada para trabalhos (em inglês):
In a truly worldwide and interdisciplinary perspective, this conference will discuss social enterprise and social entrepreneurship through the growing diversity of approaches that have developed in the last two decades.
Around social enterprise and social entrepreneurship, the conference will bring together research streams related to the third sector (non-profit sector, social economy, solidarity economy) and research communities focused on emerging themes such as social innovation, social impact assessment, hybrid organisations, social franchising and venture philanthropy, among others.
For its 20th anniversary, the Centre for Social Economy will host the conference at HEC Management School – University of Liege, in a 1,000-year old city in the very heart of Europe.
- November 30, 2012 Deadline for abstract submission and panel proposals by authors seeking an early notification of acceptance/rejection
- December 20, 2012 Notification of acceptance/rejection to authors seeking an early decision
- February 15, 2013 Final deadline for abstract submission and panel proposals
- March 29, 2013 Notification of acceptance/rejection to authors
- April 26, 2013 Early-bird registration at reduced fees
- June 15, 2013 Deadline for full paper submission
- June 20, 2013 Deadline for conference registration
- July 1, 2013 Conference starts
Para maiores informações e acessar o call for papers na íntegra, clique aqui.